Tripp Lite USB over Cat5-Cat6 Extender Kit 1-Port Industrial USB 2.0 w ESDRegular price $207.95 Save $-207.95
Industrial-Grade Extender Connects Your Computer to a USB Device up to 150 ft. Away
This plug-and-play extender kit with heavy-duty all-metal housings is ideal for connecting your office computer's USB-A port to a printer, 1080p webcam, external hard drive or other USB device located up to 150 feet (45 meters) away. The B203-101-IND includes a local transmitter and a remote receiver that extends USB 2.0 signals over user-supplied Cat5/6 cabling (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series Cat6 Ethernet cables).
Protects Your Devices against Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
Machines on the shop floor can generate electrostatic discharges, wiping out data and damaging sensitive electronics. This extender kit provides ESD protection to ±15 kV, reducing potential static damage to your connected USB peripherals. The durable metal transmitter and receiver units withstand harsh physical conditions in industrial and commercial applications, such as factories, construction sites, supply rooms and warehouses.
With Great Distance Comes Great Flexibility
By extending the USB connection beyond the standard 16-foot distance limitation to 150 feet, the B203-101-IND provides workstation flexibility to place your computer and the USB device where they are best suited. This extender kit supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 technology, allowing you to connect legacy devices. No network connectivity is needed.
Plug-and-Play Kit Offers Flexible Power and Installation Options
With user-supplied USB cables, connect the transmitter to your computer and the receiver to your USB peripheral. Connect the transmitter and receiver with a user-supplied Cat5/6 cable (all cables sold separately). The extender kit requires no software to download and install. The metal chassis rest easily on any flat surface or mount to a wall or DIN rail using the included hardware. A power supply with international plug adapters as well as a RS-232 Phoenix adapter supporting a DC voltage range from 9-36V is included for connecting external power to the unit as needed.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B203-101-IND is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect an impact printer or 1080p webcam using existing in-wall Cat5/6 wiring to a computer, laptop or server located in another room
- Place the computer or server in a locked cabinet or closet to protect against tampering
- Mount to a wall or DIN rail in a harsh environment, such as a factory, construction site, supply room or warehouse
- Computer, laptop or server with USB-A port
- Cat5/5e/6/6a cabling
- Any major operating system, including Windows, Mac OS and Chrome
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure reliable data transfers
- ESD protection to ±15 kV cuts potential static damage to your connected peripherals
- Industrial-grade metal housings withstand harsh warehouse and factory environments
- Compatible with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS and Chrome
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty