The U444-06N-H4-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI 4K Adapter expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It's ideal for transmitting digital audio and 4K video to a large display and powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device-all at the same time.
With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, you can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary.
The plug-and-play U444-06N-H4-C requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
To send digital audio and HD video to an HDMI television, projector or monitor, connect the HDMI port to the display using an HDMI cable (sold separately). The HDMI port supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz.
The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port provides power and charging to the PD Charging-compliant device (such as a MacBook or Chromebook) the U444-06N-H4-C is connected to. Connect the device's AC wall charger to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W).
Turn Your Device's USB-C Port into a Workstation
- Ideal for transmitting audio/video to a large display and powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device simultaneously
- Plug-and-play operation with no software, drivers or external power required
- Half the footprint of a credit card for easy carrying in a pocket, purse or laptop bag
Transmit Crystal-Clear 4K Video and Digital Audio to HDMI Display
- Compatible with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 source devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Extends video from your primary display to another
- Duplicates the same video on 2 displays
- Converts a secondary display to your primary display
Charge a Connected Device
- USB-C PD port connects to wall charger to power and charge the connected PD Charging-compliant USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 device
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
Built-In Cable with Reversible USB-C Connector
- Fumble-free reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for quick connection every time
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- USB-C port connects to wall charger to power connected device
- Charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required