Tripp Lite's USB 3.0 to SATA / IDE Adapter allows individual or simultaneous connection to either a Serial ATA or IDE drive (2.5" / 3.5" / 5.25"). You can also transfer data between a SATA and an IDE drive over the adapter. Configure hard drives without having to install them first. The unit features both 2.5" IDE (44-pin) and 3.5" (40-pin) connections, and a 22-Pin SATA Data + Power connector. Works with any SATA and certain IDE drives. Included with the product is PC Clone Ex Lite software, which allows you to quickly backup and restore files. The button on the unit allows for quick backup of your files with the press of a button. PC Clone Ex Lite is compatible with Windows. The U338-000 is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Supports drives up to 4TB
- Includes AI-OTB One Touch Backup software, and features a button for one touch backup
- Compatible with 2.5" / 3.5" / 5.25" SATA and IDE drives
- SATA III (6Gbps) / SATA Gen2i (3Gbps) / Gen1i (1.5Gbps) Compliant
- SuperSpeed (5Gbps) / Hi-Speed (480 Mbps) / Full-Speed (12 Mbps) Compliant
- Formats hard drives, enables file transfers, or works as external storage device