The P582-003-V2-ACT DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Active Adapter Cable connects a DisplayPort computer to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a latching DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/25/30Hz, as well as rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection). Because it's an active adapter, the P582-003-V2-ACT converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It's perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. The DisplayPort plug latches to the port to provide a secure connection. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- No separate adapter required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/25/30Hz
- HDMI and latching DisplayPort male connectors
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Connects DisplayPort computer to HDMI-enabled monitor, projector or TV