The U460-003-3A1G USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C Portable Hub/Adapter expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It's ideal for adding a thumb drive and other USB peripherals, charging a mobile device, and connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network-all at the same time.
The plug-and-play U460-003-3A1G requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
Three USB-A ports accept USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard or printer. Each port provides up to 5V/1.5A (7.5W) for fast charging of mobile devices. All ports support fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
The RJ45 port offers access to a Gigabit Ethernet network when no Wi-Fi is available or when a wired connection offers faster speeds. Connect using a UTP cable (sold separately), and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds for fast data transfers.
Turn Your Device's USB-C Port into a Workstation
- Ideal for adding USB peripherals, powering a mobile device, and connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network simultaneously
- Plug-and-play operation with no software, drivers or external power required
- White LED indicates unit is connected and receiving power
- Lightweight aluminum housing about the size of a credit card for easy carrying in a purse or laptop bag
Connect USB Peripherals
- 3 USB-A ports accept flash drives, mice, keyboards, printers and other USB peripherals
- Supports up to 5V/1.5A (7.5W) for fast charging of mobile devices
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
Access a Wired Gigabit Ethernet Network
- RJ45 port supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- Recommended for a faster wired network connection or getting online when no Wi-Fi is available
Built-In Cable with Reversible USB-C Connector
- Fumble-free reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for quick connection every time
Manufactured to Exacting Specifications
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 pack COE (Checksum Offload Engine) to reduce CPU loading
- Supports full- and half-duplex operations
- Supports Wake-on-LAN, jumbo frames and VLAN tagging
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Plug and play-no drivers or external power supply needed
- Fits easily into backpack, briefcase or laptop bag
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- USB-A ports support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps