TRENDnet's 2-Port Dual Monitor DisplayPort KVM Switch, model TK-240DP, allows you to control two computers with one set of console controls. Experience up to 4K UHD resolutions, no driver installation required. The TK-240DP is designed for dual monitor systems with USB mouse and keyboard connections, and features a two-port USB hub to share storage devices or printers between computers.
Designed to connect to two DisplayPort monitors
4K UHD Resolution
Supports resolutions up to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
USB 2.0 Hub
Two additional USB ports to connect storage drives and printers
Quick Installation Guide
Power adapter (9V DC, 2A)
More from the Manufacturer
- CONTROL TWO COMPUTERS: This 2-port Dual monitor DisplayPort KVM 1.2 KVM switch allows you to control two computers with one set of console controls and is designed for use with Dual DisplayPort systems. The KVM switch is designed to connect two DisplayPort monitors. [Recommended for use with DisplayPort monitors and graphic cards with DisplayPort]
- 4K UHD RESOLUTION: This 2-port KVM switch enables you to experience up to 4K UHD resolutions 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz and up to 2560 x 1440 @144 Hz
- AUDIO SUPPORT: The dual monitor KVM switch provides full audio support with 3.5mm Microphone and speaker jacks that maximize work station productivity
- USB 2.0 HUB: The KVM switch is designed with two additional USB ports to connect storage drives and printers between computers.
- REQUIRED CABLING: We recommend using this KVM switch with 2 x TK-CP06 TRENDnet DisplayPort, USB, and Audio KVM Cable Kits (Sold Separately) and 2 x DisplayPort Cables
- USB MOUSE & KEYBOARD: True Transparent USB (TTU) emulation technology supports most keyboard and mouse designs with the KVM switch.
- KVM PORT INTERFACE: Keyboard/Mouse: USB Type B, Monitors: 2 x DisplayPort 1.2, Speaker jack: 3.5mm, Microphone jack: 3.5mm
- CONSOLE PORT CONNECTORS: Keyboard: USB Type A, Mouse: USB Type A, Monitors: 2 x DisplayPort 1.2, 2-port USB 2.0 Hub, Speaker jack: 3.5mm, Microphone jack: 3.5mm