Save on setup costs and installation time by delivering power and data over a single Ethernet cable to PoE devices such as IP cameras and access points. In addition to reduced cost and time, PoE has several other benefi ts including fl exibility for remote installations, network scalability, and managed controls. PoE delivers 15.4 watts of power per port; PoE+ delivers 30 watts; and UPoE/4PPoE delivers up to 95 watts of power per port.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 18 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation