Tenda TEF1226P 24-Port 10/100 Mbps+2 Gigabit Web Smart POE Switch w/ 370W Output
TEF1226P-24-440W is a 24-Port 10/100Mbps +2-Port Gigabit TP/SFP Combo Web Smart PoE Switch developed by Tenda. It provides 24 10/100Base-Ethernet ports, 2 10/100/1000Base-Ethernet ports and 2 1000Base-X SFP combos. Ports 1-24 support IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30W) powering. The total PoE output is 370W. By using Cat 5 twisted pair, the device can provide data and power for APs, IP cameras, IP phones, and other PoE devices. Moreover, by using Cat 5e Ethernet and enabling extend mode, the transmission distance of data and power can be as long as 800 feets. In addition, it supports QVLAN, link aggregation, QoS, MAC binding, etc, which is a very economical solution that is time and cost saving.
- 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000Base-TRJ45 ports and 2 100/1000Base-X SFP combos
- 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports support PoE power supply. The total power output is up to 370W and the maximum output of a single port is 40W.
- Powerful port management functions, including port mirroring, speed limit, trunk, etc.
- Supports IEEE 802.3Q Tag VLAN
- Supports Web, SNMP management and network diagnostics maintenance methods