The ST2000SPEXI PCI Express Dual Port Gigabit Network Card lets you add two gigabit Ethernet ports to a desktop computer through a single, four-lane (x4 or higher)PCI Express slot.Each port is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, for 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation.
This 2-port GbE network card is based on the high-performance Intel® I350 chipset, which offers several advanced driver options including IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation / teaming support, enabling you to add additional bandwidth to your system. Support for Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation and 802.1q VLAN tagging also aid in creating an efficient network configuration.
Also useful for virtualization applications (check your VM software for chipset compatibility) or setting up a dual-homed host configuration, this dual-port network card lets you accommodate several complex network scenarios, to meet your business needs. For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small formfactor computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Two 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3ad (link aggregation) and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9k bytes
- Teaming Support
- Supports Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP), Transmit Segmentation Offload (TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload
- Wake-on-LAN / Remote Wake-up support