Add eight RS-232 DB9 serial ports to your desktop computer, through a PCIe expansion card slots. This PCI express serial card, with 8-port breakout cable, provides you with multiple ports to connect a wide variety of serial peripherals, at speeds of up to 921.4Kbps. Connect your Peripherals with 8 Serial Ports
The PCI express serial port card makes it easy to add serial ports to connect your peripherals including printers, scanners, credit/debit card readers, PIN pads and modems, industrial controls and more. The 8 port PCIe serial card includes a breakout cable - with 8 DB9 connectors. Maximum Compatibility
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI Express card is easy to integrate into mixed environments.
PEX8S1050 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 8 PORT SERIAL CARD: Serial controller card w/ 16C1050 UART based on the Systembase SB16C1058PCI, w/15kV ESD, 8x DB9 ports, bi-directional RS232 speeds up to 921.6Kbps per port & 256 byte FIFO buffer
- OPTIONAL CONFIGURABLE POWER: Multiport serial card provides 12v/5v, or none on pin 9 w/up to 3A total shared; 18"/48cm DB62 to 8x DB9 breakout cable incl; Hex nuts incl for opt screw/nut DB9 interface
- COMPATABILITY: Full profile PCI-e 1x card and fully compliant w/ PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a/1.1; Supports Windows (incl. XP and up) and Linux; For standard profile desktop/servers
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: PCI Express RS232 serial adapter card for within point of sale terminals, PLCs, control/automation in factories, scientific sensors, medical equipment, scanners, oscilloscope
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; PCIe RS232 Serial expansion card is backed for life by StarTech.com, incl. free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support