This 2 meter VESA Certified Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort v1.4 cable features a mDP male connector on one end, and a DP male latching connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DisplayPort-enabled laptop or workstation to an 8K TV, monitor or projector that uses a standard DisplayPort connection.
Astonishing Picture Quality
This mDP to DP 1.4 cable supports high resolutions of up to 8K (7680 x 4320p) at 60Hz or 4K (3840 x 2160) at 120Hz with a maximum HBR3 bandwidth of 32.4 Gbps and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP 2.2 and DPCP capability. The adapter cable also supports:
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors.
- Display Stream Compression (DSC) v1.2 transport that enables up to 3:1 compression ratio.
- HDR meta transport, which offers a flexible metadata packet transport to support future dynamic HDR standards.
- Expanded audio transport, which covers capabilities such as 32 uncompressed audio channels, 1536kHz sample rate.
- Forward Error Correction (FEC), which overlays the DSC 1.2 transport, addresses the transport error resiliency needed for compressed video transport to external displays.
This Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter is compatible with several systems, including your PC, Mac and Microsoft Surface devices with mDP. For ultimate convenience, this Mini DisplayPort cable works with computers that are equipped with Thunderbolt 2 ports, enabling you to connect your DP compatible displays to your mDP source. In addition, this DP1.4 adapter cable supports a wide selection of mDP1.4-equipped graphics cards such as:
- Radeon™ VII, SSG, WX x100, Pro and FirePro™ series.
- Nvidia Quadro P series.
Built to Last
This Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort v1.4 adapter cable is designed with gold-plated latching DisplayPort connectors that prevent accidental disconnection, making it a great accessory for office or boardroom applications.
Having 34 AWG conductors and 4.5mm outer diameter, this slim cable offers both flexibility and ease of connection.
The DP14MDPMM2MB is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- mDP to DisplayPort 1.4 CABLE: 6.6ft (2m) VESA Certified with 32.4Gbps bandwidth; 8K 60Hz (7680x4320) w/ DSC, 4K 120Hz (3840x2160), HDR meta transport, HBR3, 32 ch audio, MST monitor daisy-chain, FEC error control; Works with DisplayHDR certified Monitors
- RELIABLE: Built with internal wire manager to ensure signal integrity; Al-Mylar foil with Braid and metal connector sub-structure provide EMI shielding; Latching connector on DP end to prevent accidental disconnection
- DURABLE: PVC jacket of this slim (outer diameter: 4.5mm) video cable (34 AWG) absorbs stress of frequent bends with strain relief protecting the core of the DisplayPort cord; Gold plated connectors prevent oxidization and tarnish
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Works with Nvidia Quadro: P620, P600, P400, and AMD Radeon Pro: VII, SSG, WX9100/4100/3200/3100/2100, W5700/5500 & FirePro: W9100/900/600/4100; Works with mDP 1.2 and Thunderbolt 2 host device (1080p/4K)
- SPECS: 6.6ft (2m)