The DP2DVI2MM6 6 ft DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter Cable lets you connect a DVI Display or Projector to a DisplayPort video card/source. Providing a connection distance of 6ft, the cable features male DVI and DisplayPort connectors, allowing you to make a direct video card-to-display connection, as opposed to having to use an adapter with a separate cable.
The DP to DVI cable is a convenient, cost-effective solution for taking full advantage of your DVI display, without the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort monitor. The cable offers high quality construction and supports high bandwidth video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
DP2DVI2MM6 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI male cable
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching DP connector & gold plated DVI connector ensure solid connection; Chip built into DVI connector minimizes signal loss Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable accidental disconnection
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports DP++ sources including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- compatibility between source & display
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link cable connects a DVI display, monitor or projector 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (HDMI clock rate); HDCP 1.4 EDID ensures