The SV231HDMIUA 2-port USB HDMI® KVM Switch lets you control two USB-enabled multimedia computers or devices with HDMI video interfaces, using a single peripheral set/console (USB keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers and microphone).
A highly versatile KVM solution, the USB HDMI KVM Switch features an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub that lets selected computers access shared high speed USB devices, eliminating the cost of duplicate USB peripheral purchases.
Ensuring high quality video capability, the HDMI KVM switch supports HD resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200. Offering genuine digital signal transmission over the cable, this switch can be used to share one HD panel between multiple HDMI sources such as Blu-Ray players, Video Game consoles and HD media centers.
The switch also supports audio and microphone switching functions and allows you to select connected computers, USB device hub ports and audio/mic channels either simultaneously or independently using either front-panel push-buttons or keyboard hotkeys. This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- Supports both HDMI® audio and 3.5mm analog audio
- No software drivers required; OS independent
- Supports Plug&Play operation
- Supports High Resolutions Digital video up to UXGA (1600x1200), WUXGA (1920x1200), and 1080p (1920x1080)
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub - Share USB peripherals between PCs
- Supports push button and hotkey PC Switching