SonicWall TZ400 Network Security-Firewall ApplianceRegular price $1,673.95 Save $-1,673.95
The SonicWall TZ Series of next-generation firewalls (NGFW) is ideally suited for any organization that requires enterprise-grade network protection.
SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls provide broad protection from compromise by combining advanced security services consisting of on-box and cloud- based anti-malware, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and content/URL filtering. To counter the trend of encrypted attacks, the new SonicWALL TZ Series has the ability and processing power to inspect SSL connections against the latest threats, providing an even higher level of security. Backed by the SonicWall Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) network, the SonicWALL TZ Series delivers continuous updates to maintain a strong network defense from cybercriminals. With full deep packet inspection operating at performance levels that match broadband connection speeds, the SonicWALL TZ Series is able to scan every byte of every packet on all ports and protocols with almost zero latency. This eliminates bottlenecks and allows organizations to use security as an enabler, not an inhibitor.
The SonicWALL TZ Series also features an integrated wireless access controller, 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports, and native VPN remote access clients for Apple IOS, Google Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux for fast, secure mobileaccess. The SonicWall Global Management System (GMS) enables deployment and management of SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls from a single system at the central office.
The products include fully tested routing features for IPv4 and IPv6, including route-based VPN protocols OSPF and RIP v1/v2. Authentication protocols support includes LDAP and RADIUS as well as single sign-on capability that can integrate with Active Directory. All SonicWall firewalls provide advanced threat protection from botnets, and UDP and ICMP flooding.
Protection for SMB
The SonicWALL TZ Series offers small and medium business (SMB) a broad range of security protection in an integrated solution, with a wide selection of products to match speed and budget requirements. Intuitive wizards simplify deployment and setup. And should broadband service be interrupted, connections can be retained with integrated 3G/4G support. In addition, many of the SonicWALL TZ Series products feature integrated wireless controller support for high-speed 802.11ac SonicPoint wireless access points.
Managed security for distributed environments
Schools, retail shops, remote sites, branch offices and distributed enterprises need a solution that integrates with their corporate firewall. SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls share the same code base-and same protection-as our flagship SuperMassive next generation firewalls. This simplifies remote site management, as every administrator sees the same user interface (UI). In addition, GMS enables remote SonicWall firewalls to be monitored, configured and managed through a single pane of glass. By adding high-speed, secure wireless, the SonicWALL TZ Series also extends the protection perimeter to include customers and guests frequenting the retail site or remote office.
- Keep your network safe from sophisticated modern threats with highly effective anti-malware, intrusion prevention and proven security architecture.
- Attain a higher level of security with deep packet inspection on all traffic - including encrypted SSL connections.
- Deploy a complete WLAN security solution combining the integrated wireless controller on SonicWALL TZ appliances with Dell SonicPoint 802.11ac wireless access points.
- Unleash the potential of your mobile workforce with highly secure SSL VPN remote access, natively available for devices running Apple iOS, Google Android, Amazon Kindle, Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Increase workplace productivity and reducelegal liability by filtering multiple categories of objectionable web content.
- Drive down TCO by simplifying deployment and ongoing management, with easy, user- friendly GUI.