PNY XLR8 CS3040 500 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x4)Regular price $93.95 Save $-93.95
XLR8 CS3040 M.2 NVMe Gen4 Internal Solid State Drive - 500GB
NVMe Gen4 transfer speed, faster than a traditional SSD
Non-volatile NAND up to 30 times more robust than HDDs
Extended protection and peace of mind
CS3040 SOLID STATE DRIVES
The CS3040 M.2 NVMe Gen4 x4 Solid State Drive is the ideal solution for PC enthusiasts, gamers, and video rendering professionals to upgrade to the latest in NVMe technology. The NVMe Gen4 x4 interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 5,600MB/s seq. read and 4,300MB/s seq. write speeds.
It is designed to be an ultra high performance SSD to deliver the performance you demand for your laptop or desktop system. Boot up in seconds, enjoy lightning fast application launches, and incredible system performance. The PNY XLR8 CS3040 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and features a 5 year warranty.
The PNY XLR8 CS3040 is engineered with the same level of quality and durability that our customers have enjoyed for over 35 years. We've taken the world's most advanced NAND flash and refined the CS3040 to achieve a higher threshold for endurance and reliability. PNY's extensive testing and rigorous validation process ensures compatibility across various platforms and multiple operating systems.
- NVMe Gen4 upgrade from a SATA based solid state drive (SSD) in anexisting NVMe enabled PC desktop or laptop computer
- High performance SSD with up to 10 times the performance ascompared to SATA based SSDs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sequential Read of up to 5,600 MB/s and Write of up to 4,300 MB/s
- Faster boot up, quicker application launch, and better overall system performance
- Ultra high performance is ideal for demanding applications, high-endgames, and intense workloads
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 500 GB for your computer
- With the stunning reading speed of 5600 MB/s, get faster boot times and improved overall computing performance
- Write speed of 2600 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput