Industry's most powerful Wireless 802.11AC Wave 2 tri-band Access Point with NETGEAR Insight management
One of the most problematic situations for any network owner/manager is when the infrastructure runs out of resources and bandwidth and forklift upgrades are needed to remedy the situation. Not any more with The NETGEAR® AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Business Access Point WAC540. It is a sophisticated access point with 3 radios that can handle any situation where there are large number of WiFi clients demanding service. Office locations with hundreds of employees with multiple devices (laptop, notepad and smart phones) can enjoy WAC540's performance and coverage together with the ease of use that comes with Insight to overcome all demanding situations when designing and provisioning networks.
Advanced features such as port aggregation together with PoE power allows WAC540 to utilize a bundled gigabit Ethernet for backhaul when powered via Ethernet PoE ports while dedicating its 5G 4x4 radio for servicing even more clients.
Whether your business requires the WiFi network to support the users with office and CRM and instant messaging tools, handling VoIP calls or hosting live video on smart WiFi TVs around the office, WAC540 has the power to keep all of these applications running smoothly.
Finally, the WAC540 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware from anywhere through a smart device such as a phone, tablet or a laptop. WAC540 comes with 5 years limited warranty, and 90 days of support including chat.Business Features for higher speed, higher coverage and higher density WiF
- Remote Cloud management and monitoring through the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Easy installation through the NETGEAR Insight management solution
- Loadbalancing: Client load balancing based on channel utilization. Advanced features for network administrator to fine tune the load balancing for their deployments via Rx RSSI and max client threshold settings.
- Bandsteering: Adaptive client band steering to help wireless clients connect to the least congested wireless network.
- Mobility: OKC (Opportunistic Key Caching) based layer 2 fast roaming. Supports Assisted Roaming for clients using 802.11kv.
- Max clients: Supports up to 600 wireless clients.
- Dual Ethernet: Supports static link aggregation for increased backhaul bandwidth.
- Simultaneous Tri-band WiFi
- MU-MIMO: Full MU-MIMO support. The AP can communicate simultaneously with its 3 radios (4x4, 2x2, 2x2) allowing a larger number of clients to be serviced simultaneously.
- Airtime fairness: Improves network performance in environments with a mix of older wireless clients (using the IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, or 802.11n wireless standards) and newer wireless clients (using the IEEE 802.11ac wireless standard).
- Instant WiFi: With Insight management, the access points will automatically tune to best channel and Tx power based on the dynamics of WiFi environments.
- Powered by PoE+ or DC power adapter (PoE+ switch and AC/DC power sold separately)
- Gigabit ports for wired connection to switch for easy installation
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
- 5 year warranty, 90 days of chat support where available
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 2.93 Gbit/swith the IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network