The NETGEAR GS724TPv2 24-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch comes with 24 PoE+ copper ports and 2 dedicated SFP ports for fiber uplinks. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W. With temperature-based fan-speed control, the GS724TPv2 supports quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 32.4dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient. The GS724TPv2 offers an easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI with configurable L2 network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling, allowing SMB customers to deploy PoE-based VoIP phones and IP surveillance. Advanced features such Access Control Lists (ACLs), L2/L3/L4 QoS (DiffServ), LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small business networks. The GS724TPv2 features Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings and is backed by NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Limited Warranty and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
- Smart Managed Pro Switch with 190W PoE budget available across 24 Gigabit PoE+ ports (802.3at)
- 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP fiber ports for aggregation to your network core
- Quiet rack mounting operation with max. 32.4dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient
- Smart features include VLANs, PoE operation scheduling, ACLs, DiffServ QoS, LACP and STP
- Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI, no need for an IT expert
- ProSAFE LIFETIME Limited Warranty - Includes LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement, LIFETIME Technical Chat online support, and 90 days free Technical Phone support