Easily connect a USB Type-C device to an HDMI, Mini DP or VGA display, USB peripherals, Network and SD memory card.
The Manhattan SuperSpeed USB-C to 7-in-1 Docking Station establishes a fast, simple and convenient link between newer USB Type-C-equipped media sources (computers, tablets, Smartphones, etc.) and an existing HDMI/Mini DP/VGA display (monitors, projectors, etc.), in either mirror- or extended-display mode. Create a mini-workstation by adding any USB 3.0 (and earlier) peripheral, such as a mouse, keyboard, hub, external memory device and more, with the integrated USB-A ports, Gigabit network connection, 3.5 mm Stereo and SD and Micro SD card slot, all while charging your device through the USB-C port.
The Manhattan SuperSpeed USB-C to 7-in-1 Docking Station is easy and quick to install. No complicated configuration or setup is required to enhance the functionality of your Type-C device. Its all-in-one design achieves a compact, integrated solution that eliminates unnecessary cables, tangles and clutter to keep installations and work spaces neat and orderly.
- Multi-function docking station connects a USB Type-C device to an HDMI, Mini DP or VGA display, three USB 3.0 Type-A ports, a 10/100/1000 Mbps port, a 3.5 mm stereo port, a USB-C power port and an SD Card Reader
- Delivers Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@30Hz video and audio over HDMI or Mini DP connection or HD 1080p video over VGA connection
- Mirror or extended-display modes support video resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz or 3840x2160 at 30 Hz (4K) Full UHD; Mac only supports mirror mode
- One Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port for faster downloads, media streaming and gaming
- Three USB 3.0 Type-A ports to connect mice, keyboards or portable memory devices (and more) or to charge and sync a portable electronic device
- USB-A SuperSpeed ports offer 5 Gbps data transmission speeds; BC1.2 port charges up to 7.5 W (5 V / 1.5 A)
- Easy access to media and content management with read/write/copy Micro SD and SD slots; supports automatic card detection and data transfer speeds up to 90 Mbps
- USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port for a maximum of 60 W (20 V at 3 A) to connected devices
- USB-C port provides 5 Gbps data transmission
- 3.5 mm jack for high-quality stereo sound; both mic (audio input) and headphone (audio output)