The GVT-2000 media converter is able to convert network signals between copper and fiber-optic based networks. The converter provides a SFP slot for 1000Base-X Gigabit optic module and a 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port, supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and 10Base-T, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T auto-sensing.
The device features built-in Dip switches for easy converter configuration, which function on the Smart LFP (Link Fault Pass-through), allowing the converter to monitor both the fiber and copper ports for signal loss, as well as cut through and smart pass through mode.
- -10°C to 55°C operating temperature range
- Supports the transmission of extra-long packets up to 1.6KB
- Supports low-time lag transmission
- Dip switches for customized configuration
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Built-in LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) (LLCF/LLR) Technology
- 9K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- SFP slot supports pluggable Gigabit optic modules that enabling you to choose from a variety of transceiver
- Transfers data from 10/100/1000Base-T copper to fiber interfaces