These 13 ports and connections include 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports, 4x USB 3.0 Type-A ports, a DisplayPort, a Thunderbolt 3 port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, a SD Card Reader, and a Two-Way Audio Jack. The LandingZone Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station also provides 85W of passthrough power to the MacBook, courtesy of an included 180W power adapter. The LandingZone also supports the connection of up to two 4K monitors, one to the DisplayPort and another to the Thunderbolt 3 port.
The LandingZone Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is compatible with all MacBook models that have a Thunderbolt 3 port, including the new 16-inch MacBook Pro.
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Ports: New USB Type-C devices can be connected quickly and easily.
- 4 USB 3.0 Type-A Ports:Connect USB Type-A devices without the need for dongles or adapters. One of the USB Type-A ports also supports Battery Charging 1.2 Standard.
- Dual Monitor Support: When connecting two monitors to the LandingZone, the Thunderbolt 3 port and the DisplayPort can each support a single display at up to 4K @ 60Hz.
- Thunderbolt 3 Port: When connecting only a single monitor the the LandingZone, the Thunderbolt 3 port can support a 5K Display @ 60Hz. (HDMI monitors can be connected to the Thunderbolt 3 port with a USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter.)
- DisplayPort 1.4: When connecting only a single monitor to the LandingZone, the DisplayPort can support a 8K Display @ 30 Hz.
- Gigabit Ethernet port: Brings the stability of full Gigabit Ethernet functionality to the MacBook.
- SD 4.0 Card Reader: Quickly and easily connect an SD Card to the LandingZone.
- Two-Way Audio Port: Supports the connection of speakers, headsets, and other audio devices.
- Thunderbolt 3 Port (Computer connection): A single Thunderbolt 3 connection to the computer allows access to 13 port and connections, as well as 85W of passthrough power.
- Kensington Security Slot: Secure the LandingZone Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station with a Kensington Lock (sold separately).