Convert HDMI signals into VGA outputs at a maximum conversion rate of 200 MHz with IIS or SPDIF audio output. The HDMI Receiver integrated is compliant with HDMI 1.4b. The DACs are based on current source architecture. And the VGA output meet VESA VSIS v1r2 clock jitter target.
- Supports HDMI Standard Norm
- Complaint with HDMI 1.4 specification
- Analog RGB output for VGA with Triple 9-bit DAC up to 200MHz pixel rate.
- Supports VESA and CEA timing standards up to WUXGA 1920x1200@60MHz and 1920x1080@60MHz.
- On-chip encoder supports 2 channel IIS/S/PDIF audio output
- Integrated EDID buffer
- VGA/HDMI connection detection supported