HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 4-port 536FLR-T Adapter
The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 4-port 536FLR-T Adapter is a 4-port 10GBASE-T adapter, featuring the 57840S 10 Gb Ethernet controller from Qlogic in a PCIe 3.0 compliant form factor designed for HPE ProLiant Gen9 rack servers. The HPE 536FLR-T Adapter delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption, utilizing CAT 6A UTP cabling with distances up to 100 meters. Providing high performance Ethernet connectivity, it is ideal for virtual server and cloud computing environments. It supports enterprise class features such as (VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, PXE boot) and virtualization features (VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ), Single-Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) and Tunnel Offloads (NVGRE, VXLAN).
The adapter's support for HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance by reducing energy consumption and expense.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- This 8000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 3.0 x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- This quad ports network adapter is designed to meet the multi-port network connectivity needs of today's data centered environments demanding virtualization, converged infrastructure, and power reduction
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable