The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter for select HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 rack servers features the next generation of Ethernet integration, offering a single-chip solution in a FlexibleLOM form factor, which offers the option for future upgrades to 10GbE networking speeds. It delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption. The HP 331FLR is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput and port density.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- This 2000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 2.0 x4 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- With quad ports on a single card, save valuable expansion slots on your system for other purposes
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable