The HP 1950 Switch Series consists of smart web-managed Gigabit Ethernet switches with 10-Gigabit uplinks, for advanced small business customers needing high-performance connections to servers and network storage.
The 1950 Switch Series includes four switches: two standard models and two PoE+ models in 24- and 48-port configurations. The switches each have two 10GBASE-T ports supporting copper-based Category 5e-based cabling, and two 10G SFP+ ports for fiber connectivity. The PoE+ models both have a PoE power budget of 370 W to power up PoE/PoE+ compliant client devices.
The 1950 Switch Series has an intuitive Web-based interface for simple customization of network operation. It supports true-stacking, allowing up to four devices to be logically administered as a single entity, simplifying administration while supporting greater network redundancy. Models support both rack mounting and desktop operation. They have IPv4 and IPv6 operation, with Layer 2 switching as well as Layer 3 static routing. Other features include: link aggregation to boost link performance; VLANs, Access Control Lists, and 802.1X network login for enhanced security; and three versions of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) for added network resiliency. The switches come with a limited lifetime warranty covering the unit, fans, and power supplies, as well as 24X7 phone support for the first three years of ownership.
- Features 26 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation