The Diamond BVU3500 USB 3.0 to DVI/HDMI/VGA Multi-Display Adapter allows easy plug and play installation for multiple displays/monitors. Enhance your laptop's visual experience by adding 2, 3 or up to 6 displays in minutes.
- (Each Display requires an addition BVU3500 adapter, maximum 6 per system).
- Add multiple displays to your Desktop PC without the hassle of opening your desktop case and adding costly discrete graphics cards. Use to connect your HD TV or Projector laptop, Macbook and or Ultrabook.
- The BVU3500 is equipped with the award-winning DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset and supports 2048 x 1152 and 1080P resolutions.
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, MAC OS Dual Display 10.13.3, 10.14, MAC OS Single Display 10.13.4, 10.13.5, 10.13.6, Linux Ubuntu 17.10, 17.04,16.04, 14.04, Android 5.0 and later and Chrome OS
More from the Manufacturer
- HDCP Yes, Protected video playback HDCP 2.0
- Max resolution 2048 x 1152 and 1080P
- Number of Displays Supported 1 per BVU3500 adapter
- Chipset DisplayLink DL-3500
- DVI to VGA (with included adapter)
- USB 3.0 Micro
- DVI (Native)
- DVI to HDMI (with included adapter)