Keep your existing displays while using Mini DisplayPort sources. With the MDPM-DVIF (Mini DisplayPort to DVI) adapter you can connect a Mini DisplayPort source to a DVI-D display. This adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of a single link DVI capability.
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
- Supports DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
- Supports DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports DVI highest video resolution 1080p
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and DVI 1.1v output