The Cisco microphone portfolio is made up of the Table Microphone, Table Microphone 20, Table Microphone 60, and the Ceiling Microphone.
- The Cisco Table Microphone is the latest generation microphone product for Cisco video conferencing room systems. It covers all the use cases previously served by the Table Microphone 20 and Table Microphone 60 and is ideal for omnidirectional coverage for small-to-large rooms with fixed tables. Cisco Table Microphone is available in two versions, either with a mini jack or a euroblock plug. It is also designed to keep tables tidy and clean, as it can be recessed into the table or simply rest on a magnetic table plate.
- The Table Microphones 20 and 60 provide high-quality omnidirectional coverage ideal for small-to-large meeting rooms with fixed tables. They will continue to be available to enable design consistency for rooms that already have these microphones installed. New customers or new deployments should opt for the latest Table Microphone product.
- The Ceiling Microphone is a high-quality, cost-effective directional microphone designed to cover larger meeting spaces, such as training rooms, demo rooms, and auditoriums, with discreet and easy ceiling mounting, while freeing up table space.
- Mini-phone ensures a reliable wired connection
- Capable of throwing low subs and soaring vocals with 80 Hz - 20 kHz frequency
- Omni-directional polar pattern