The Atlona AT-HDVS-210H-TX-WP is a 2x1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with two HDMI inputs. It features a US one-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. Video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded audio and control can be transmitted up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDVS-210H-TX-WP is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It is designed for use with select HDVS Series receivers and scalers, as well as the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver, and Atlona switchers and matrix switchers with HDBaseT inputs. This transmitter can serve as an integral component of a fully automated AV system, with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. It is remotely powered by the UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE or other Atlona HDBaseT-equipped devices through Power over Ethernet (PoE).Applications
Complete system applications
The HDVS-210H-TX-WP and a compatible HDBaseT receiver provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution.
Larger system applications
The HDVS-210H-TX-WP is ideal for extending AV connectivity from a central equipment rack to lecterns as well as remote wall and floor box locations, where presenters can easily access the system.
- US one-gang enclosure for Decora®-style wallplate openings - interchangeable black or white trim kits
- 2�1 HDBaseTTM switcher with HDMI® inputs
- Ideal for the AT-HDVS-200-RX scaling receiver, AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver, and Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling (with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control