4XEM's USB Type-C to USB Type-A adaptor makes it easy to connect USB 2.0 devices to new USB Type-C devices. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type-C port on your host device to turn it into a USB Type-A port, and you're ready to connect your USB Type-A devices.
Problem it solves: Connect legacy USB 2.0 devices to newer USB-C devices. With simple plug and play use, you will be able keep connecting older devices for longer.
More from the Manufacturer
- Measures approximately 10 inches long
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 2.0; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Reversible design - easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Female adapter ensures easy connections and reliable performance, supporting data transfer up to 5 Gbps
- Connect standard USB Type-A enabled devices and peripherals (flash drives, keyboards, mice and more) to USB Type-C enabled devices (USB Type-A cable not included)